Welcome

Some time soon I hope to have a blurb here... you know to tell you who I am why I decided to blog...

Monday 18 November 2013

My email to Councillor Ron Moeser

In response to the Toronto City Council meeting of November 18, 2013 


Dear Councillor Moeser,

I believe that Toronto Council took a big step in the right direction over the last few days voting to censure Rob Ford. However, today the Council erred, and it was a serious error at that. 

I predicted that Rob Ford and his brother would use this final censure as a call to action and would use his seat on council as a pulpit to preach to Ford Nation. Doug's call to stand up and be counted was the final straw in my acceptance of their family's behavior.

This is unacceptable. Doug Ford calls on Torontonians to contact their councillor's to speak in support of himself and Rob, and against a coup d'etat. I say no in the strongest terms: Bull shit. This talk is a travesty but one in part created by council's own actions.

At this point in time given Rob's bizarre statement equating these censures with Saddam invading Kuwait, I DEMAND  that as my Councillor and representative at council that you move a motion calling on the province to remove Rob Ford entirely. 

Repectfully,

John Furr,
Ward 44,
Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment